Chlor*Rid Liquid Soluble Salt Remover
- Chlor*Rid is a liquid soluble salt remover, which includes chlorides, nitrates, and sulfates
- Typically used as part of the surface preparation process prior to application of coatings.
- Apply using a pressure washer before you blast.
- Removing them prior to blasting means they will not be blasted into your profile and decrease the risk of coating failures
- Sold in 5 Gallon Drums
- Genuine Products – Manufactured by Chlor-Rid
Ship to 20149
Removes soluble salts. Soluble salts cause coatings to blister and fail prematurely. These salts are chlorides, nitrates, and sulfates. Prevents coating failure on steel structures. Comes in 5 gallon (20 L) drums. Compatible with all coatings. Bio-degradable. No rinse required.