Serving Industry to make projects safer, faster and profitable
Serving Heavy industry, Facilities and the Painting Contractor.
BlastOne Project insights
We are working to make your project safer, faster and more profitable
- Use a low dust abrasive
- Rent modern equipment that has been serviced regularly
- Only use Genuine replacement parts – they wont fail when the time comes
- Use good quality PPE, the guys will work harder for longer for you
- Use robotic equipment or manipulated Equipment where possible
- Talk to someone senior at BlastOne about experiences they have had on project jobsites
- Use GMA Garnet – it’s the fastest abrasive and cleaner
- Have a well laid out store room on spare parts and consumables to save time
- Maintain your equipment – use those rain days profitably
- When blasting – extend the working day to get 10 hours of blasting, then 2 of painting.
- Use robotic equipment
- Train and time your blasters – get a competition going.
- Do daily productivity checks
- Hold Daily project management huddles with KPI reporting on what is done each day
- When buying equipment ensure you factor productivity in with your labor and onsite costs
- Always negotiate for early finish bonuses if there are penalties for delayed finishes
- Get a BlastOne productivity audit done on every major project
just a few of the Projects we’ve worked on
We are deeply passionate about the success of our customers projects – this passion over 40 years has made us one of America’s Leading Company for Blasting and Painting Equipment and Abrasives.
Branch Locations with trained experienced staff in all major centers – we give you the support and Customer experience deserved
Largest inventories of Rental Equipment, Blasting and Painting Equipment in various USA locations – we can mobilize vast quantities of equipment to your jobsite the same day
Outstanding Customer Service – we try to make your day!
Your Partner from Start to Finish
BlastOne believe in the value of a happy lifetime customer, someone who’s projects run safely, on-time and on-budget. This is why BlastOne takes a partnership approach to our customers project.
Onsite Services include
Equipment and Operator Training
Preventative Management Programs (service contract)
Vendor Managed Inventory
Equipment Modernization and Retrofits