Walnut Shell Blasting Abrasive Media
- An efficient abrasive with a lighter touch
- Ideal for softer substrates – wood, aluminum, brass and fiberglass
- Can also be used to de-burr, polish or remove smoke damage
- Sold by the pound
- Request a quote for pricing
Ship to 20149
You don’t always want to blast with maximum aggression. Occasionally you want a lighter touch on a soft substrate. For these type of blast jobs walnut shell is ideal. Substrates requiring gentle abrasives include wood, aluminium, brass and fiberglass. Typical blasting tasks for walnut shell include…
- Paint stripping on cinder block and concrete.
- Deburring and deflashing of metal stampings, die castings and molded plastic.
- Aeronautical component surface prep.
- Tumble polishing of soft metals.