Calibration Test Kits and Gases for GVS / RPB GX4 gas monitor
The GX4 is an accurate and sensitive gas monitor which is fully NIOSH certified for the GVS / Nova family of respirators when paired with the Radex breathing air filtration system.
One unique feature that GX4 has is the factory-calibrated gas cartridge sensor system. These cartridges do not require field calibration but due to their long life (up to 2 years), their calibration must be checked regularly (recommend once per month).
BlastOne offers various calibration-check packages, along with separate gases and related parts. These include:
- Packages. These come with the following:
- The applicable flow regulator,
- One bottle of Zero air, and
- One bottle of the respective gas.
- Flow Regulators. Separate calibration flow regulators are available in either the Carbon Monoxide type or the Hydrogen Sulfide type.
- Gases. Standard canister bottles of calibration gas are available separately in the following types:
- Zero Air
- Carbon Monoxide 20 PPM
- Hydrogen Sulfide 20 PPM
NOTE. Calibration gas is considered HAZMAT for shipping purposes and cannot be shipped by overnight air. Please allow enough delivery time for regular ground UPS shipment.