RPB® Radex Breathing Airline Filter
The Radex airline filter is the heart of the GVS / RPB breathing air system. Features as follows:
- Advanced Filtration. 6-stage filtering removes oils, odors, moisture, and particulates from breathing air
- Durable. Cast aluminum construction for lightweight durability on jobsites as well as in factories.
- Flexible. Can be either floor or wall mounted using the included twist-and-lock bracket
- Customizable. Comes with either 2-outlets (1 for an operator and 1 for the CO monitor) or 6 outlets. And if you already have a 2-outlet version and need to upgrade to 6, this can be done with the Radex Six Outlet Upgrade Kit.
- Other included features.
- 150 PSI safety pressure relief valve
- Chicago 2-claw coupling inlet port
- Quick Connect outlet ports
- Brass manual drain tap
- Pressure regulator to adjust outlet air pressure
- Replaceable APF3100 filter element (lasts up to 3 months or 400 working hours)
- Auto Drain Unit. Automatically drains moisture from Radex, helping to prevent premature failure to the filter element due to maintenance oversight.
- Micro Mist Filter. Further removes moisture and oil. Recommended if compressor has possible moisture or oil blow-by issues. Reduces chance of oil contamination of CO monitor sensor.
- Mainline Pre-Filter. Extra support for particulate removal down to 0.15 microns and extends life of primary filter element.
NOTE: This unit does not filter or monitor carbon monoxide (CO). It is designed to be used with the RPB GX4 Carbon Monoxide monitor.
RPB® Radex Breathing Airline FilterSKU: P-APF3
The RPB® Radex breathing airline filter works in conjunction with RPB’s safety hood and helmet respirators. This includes the Nova 3, Nova 2000, T-Link, or Z-Link respirators. The Radex boasts a unique twist-and-lock mounting system that allows easy mounting. This mounting system allows for fixing the unit to the wall or the floor. The standard model features two airflow outlets, with a 6 outlet system also available for the unit. DOES NOT remove carbon monoxide (CO) High capacity, large cartridge for effective filtration Filter cartridge has 7-stage operation Compatible with brands including Aro, Cejn, Dixion and Rectus. The RPB RZ fitting is also available, they are unique to RPB and Guarantee that an operator can not plug their breathing airline into any other fitting, saving lives. The large, 6-stage filter cartridge removes moisture, odor and particulates to 0.5 micron from the compressed air stream.
Typically used in Blasting, Painting or welding operations to filter out oils and other contaminants from compressed air stream. Use in conjunction with the GX4 Gas Monitor to detect the presence of harmful gases in the air supply. Typically used with RPB’s GX4 Gas Monitor and C40 Climate Control device.
NOTE: The 2-outlet system has a capacity of 30 CFM and is designed for a single operator with any climate control tube, along with the CO monitor. However, the 6-outlet version has a capacity of only 75 CFM, which means it can support 5 operators (along with the CO monitor) only if they are using the Constant Flow Valves. Due to the higher CFM requirements of the Climate Control Tubes, only 3-4 operators (using the blue cool tubes) and 2-3 operators (using the C40) can be simultaneously supported with the current 6-outlet version.
- Large capacity, 6-stage filter cartridge
- Effectively filters any particulates larger than 0.5 micron
- Optional drain valve to remove moisture from filter housing, to expand cartridge lifespan
- Optional 6-outlet system
- Range of 0-125 psi outlet airflow
- Meets ANSI and other industry safety regulations
- Quick disconnect coupler, compatible with Aro, Cejn, Dixion, and Rectus brands