DeFelsko® PosiTector® DPM Dewpoint Meter
Measures and records climatic conditions including: relative humidity, air temperature, surface temperature, dew point temperature, wind speed, and difference between surface and dew point temperatures.
PosiTector DPM standard gauge bodies include…
- Larger 2.8″ impact resistant color touchscreen with redesigned keypad for quick menu navigation
- Weatherproof, dustproof, and water-resistant—IP65-rated enclosure
- Fast response precision sensors provide accurate, repeatable readings
- Auto Log mode records environmental parameters at user selected time intervals
- PosiTector interchangeable platform — attach any PosiTector probe to a single gauge body
DeFelsko® PosiTector® DPM Dewpoint MeterSKU: IND500DPM1
Ship to 20149
- All readings are constantly updated and displayed simultaneously
- Alarms indicate when climate conditions are unsuitable for painting
- On-gauge help explains menu items at the touch of a button
- No need to consult complex tables or use a slide rule calculator
- SmartTrend™ Indicators identify rising, falling, or stable readings
- Certificate of Calibration included showing traceability to NIST
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- Screen Capture—save 100 screen images for record keeping and review
- Instant-on feature quickly powers up the gage if recently powered down
- Up to 30% longer battery life
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included.
- PosiSoft USB Drive—stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required.
- Includes PosiSoft suite of software for viewing and reporting data
- Software Updates via web keep your gauge current
- Every stored measurement is date and time stamped
- Ergonomic design with durable rubberized grip
- Shock-absorbing, protective rubber holster for added impact resistance
- Two year warranty on gauge body AND probe
- Auto rotating display with Flip Lock
- PosiTector DPM L attaches to steel structures to measure and record environmental parameters independently for up to 200 days. Stored datasets can be downloaded using a PosiTector Advanced gauge body or Apple/Android smart device.
- Celsius/Fahrenheit switchable
- Selectable display languages