Devilbiss JGA Conventional Spray Gun
- An effective means of applying waterborne- and solvent-based materials
- High quality and long lasting
- Fully rebuildable with the related repair kit
- Features fluid passages made from 300-grade stainless steel, preventing internal corrosion
- Body is made from drop forged aluminum
- Fluid inlet: 3/8″ NPS (M)
- Air inlet: 1/4″ NPS (M)
- Weight: 21.6oz.
- Feed type: pressure feed, suction feed
Devilbiss JGA Conventional Spray GunSKU: P-DEJGA510
The Devilbiss JGA 510 Spray Gun is a manual air spray gun, ideal for efficiently handling tough projects including ceramic coatings, abrasive paints and other forms of coating that usually pose a challenge. The spray gun is able to convert these heavily bodies materials into a steady spray for even application. With an ergonomic grip, the conventional spray gun is commonly paired with pressure pots and is available for purchase with a variety of tips sizes, including 1.4mm, 1.8mm, and 2.2mm options. Tip size can be chosen based on paint datasheet recommendations.