PX5 PAPR System : Filters & Cartridges
The PX5 PAPR is approved for use with most of the RPB / GVS range of respirators. Refresh or expand your PX5 using the filters and cartridges available below:
- Pre-Filters. Extend the life of the main filters using these. 10 per pack.
- Spark Arrestor. Essential when using the PX5 in certain applications.
- HEPA Cartridge Filter. The workhorse High Efficiency particulate filter, provides maximum filtration (removes 99.97% of particulates down to 0.12 microns.)
- Organic Vapor and Acid Gas Cartridge Filter. (HE/OV/AG.) Label Color Code Yellow/Magenta. The painters favorite. Approved for the following gases:
- Chlorine and Chlorine Dioxide
- Hydrogen Chloride and Hydrogen Fluoride
- Sulphur Dioxide
- Organic Vapors
- Multi-Gas / HE Cartridge Filter. Label Color Code Olive/Magenta. Approved for all the same gases as the OV/AG filter plus the following:
- Hydrogen Sulfide
PX5 PAPR System : Filters & CartridgesSKU: P-HAPX5FC
Looking for the best respiratory protection? Look no further than the RPB® PX5® PAPR, the ultimate solution for your respiratory needs. This PAPR system comes with a compact and lightweight design that is easy to wear, even for extended periods. The PX5® PAPR is powered by a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that provides up to 8 hours of continuous use.
- Compact and Lightweight Design
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Provides Up to 8 Hours of Continuous Use
The PX5® PAPR features a HEPA filter that captures 99.97% of airborne particles and a pre-filter that helps extend the life of the HEPA filter. The PAPR system also includes an audible and visual alarm that alerts the user when the battery is low or the filter needs to be changed.
Other features of the PX5® PAPR include an adjustable airflow control, a comfortable and adjustable head harness, and a range of compatible headtops for various applications.
Investing in the PX5® PAPR means you are investing in your health and safety. Whether you work in healthcare, construction, or any other industry that requires respiratory protection, the PX5® PAPR has got you covered.