GVS / RPB PX5 / HX5 PAPR Powered Air-Purifying Respirators
The GVS / RPB PAPR units redefine what it means to be a powered air purifying respirator with comfort being a priority along with safety. The 2 versions (PX5 and HX5) are very similar and both offer a long list of features. A document comparing the PX5 vs the HX5 is under the Documents tab. Features and benefits are as follows:
- Sleek and modern. Strategically distributes weight through it’s mounting.
- Light weight. Weighing as little as 2.55 lbs, they are designed to fit comfortably for all-day use.
- Positive Pressure. Removes the hassle and expense of fit testing and clean-shaven requirements.
- The PX5 has 3 different air-flow speeds.
- The HX5 has a single air-flow speed.
- Versatile. Variety of PX5 filters and cartridges available for various applications including HEPA for particulates, as well as Organic Vapor (OV), Acid Gas (AG), and Multi-Gas. The HX5 is compatible with the HEPA filter only.
- Safe. They alarm when the battery is low and when the airflow is blocked. The PX5 has visual, audible, and vibrating alarms, making them great for high-noise environments. The HX5 has the visual and audible alarms only. Both units are designed to prevent use if filter is not installed.
- Flexible. Available in the following configurations:
- Battery. PX5 / HX5 PAPR batteries are available in standard or high capacities.
- Mounts. Available with a standard belt or an optional back-pack mount.
- Ratings. Available with an optional FR rating. Offers a spark arrestor insert to protect the filters while welding or grinding.
- Cleanable. The PX5 ingress is certified to IP65 (light spray) and can be decontaminated easily. The HX5 is certified to IP53 (wipe-down ).
- Easy-to-use. Intuitive LED user interface indicates airflow, fan speed, and battery level.
- Portable. Without an attached airline (or need for compressed air), these PAPR systems makes it easy to perform your work safely.
Note: PAPR systems circulate filtered ambient air, and are not compatible with climate control devices or cool tubes.
Additional Note: Contact us before purchasing if product will be used in an explosive atmosphere.
GVS / RPB PX5 / HX5 PAPR Powered Air-Purifying RespiratorsSKU: P-HAPX5
The PX5 and HX5 are portable, battery powered filtration systems protecting the user from contaminants and particulates in the immediate environment. The clean filtered air is then delivered via a breathing tube connected to the user’s respirator.