Schmidt® AmphiBlast™ Lite Blast Pot
- Versatile! No need to have separate wet and dry blast equipment. Wet blast or dry blast with a single unit
- Minimal water usage (less than 1 pint / ½ litre per minute) with proprietary Schmidt M.I.S.T.™ technology that allows precise control of the amount of water injected into the air stream while blasting
- Abrasive tank is “dry” so there is no need to drain water to refill with abrasive. This creates a significantly cleaner job site and is more efficient
- Schmidt TeraValve™ XL abrasive metering valve offers precise and repeatable control of a wide range of coarse or fine abrasives
- Wide range of blasting pressure capabilities from 10 to 150 psi
- Toggle between wet blast, dry blast, wash-down and blow-off using a single control panel
- This version has a 3.5 C.F. capacity. Other sizes are available upon request – enquire.
$26,500.00 - $27,300.00
Ship to 20149
The AmphiBlast™ Lite 3.5 and the AmphiBlast™ 6.5 include all of the same innovative and easy to use features, packaged in a smaller, more mobile system. This “lite” system offers nimble yet heavyweight performance for all of your abrasive blasting needs.
Operation of the AmphiBlast™ Lite is simple. Set the desired blast pressure using the blast pressure control regulator. Choose to blast dry or wet by pushing or pulling a button on the control panel. During wet abrasive blasting, simply dial the water pressure regulator to the desired flow rate represented by the water over air differential pressure gauge reading. This streamlines the control of the blast pressure and the control of the amount of water injected into the air stream while blasting.
You have precise control of the air, grit, and water flow to lock in optimal blasting performance with efficient grit and water consumption. Once optimal flow parameters are set, switching between normal blasting settings and lower air pressure for Softwash™ and blow off is consistent, fast, and easy.
The AmphiBlast™ Lite requires connection to an external water source and compressed air.