White Aluminum Oxide Abrasive Media
Also known as White Fused Alumina, White Fused Aluminium Oxide Abrasive Media Is a Clean and Sharp abrasive used for high-performance and delicate blasting and cleaning projects, including cleaning of hi-tech metals. White Fused Alumina is an inert material with excellent abrasive qualities & available from most BlastOne branches in Australia. Brown aluminum oxide also available.
White Aluminum Oxide Abrasive MediaSKU: P-ASALOX-W
#10 grit mesh, #12 grit mesh, #14 grit mesh, #16 grit mesh, #20 grit mesh, #24 grit mesh, #30 grit mesh, #36 grit mesh, #46 grit mesh, #60 grit mesh, #80 grit mesh, #100 grit mesh, #120 grit mesh, #150 grit mesh, #180 grit mesh, #220 grit mesh, #240 grit mesh. Other grades of white aluminium oxide grain available on request in Australia.
Common uses of White Fused Aluminium Oxide:
- Non-Slip Flooring & nonslip surfaces, especially suitable for mixing with light colour floor coatings
- Fluidising Beds for Heat Treatment
- Blasting, engraving & etching of glass
- Abrasive blasting of medical components
Relevant standards for White Fused Alumina Grains:
ISO 11126-7:2018 – Preparation of steel substrates before application of paints and related products — Specifications for non-metallic blast-cleaning abrasives — Part 7: Fused aluminium oxide
White aluminum oxide, also spelled White aluminium oxide is a sharp & durable angular abrasive, sometimes known as aluminium oxide white, or aluminum oxide white. This abrasive media is ideal for aggregate in anti-slip or non-slip flooring, polishing, refractory material – available in a large size range of particles. White Fused Alumina is another name for white aluminum oxide.
Good stocks of White Fused Alumina / aluminum oxide are available in Australia, from BlastOne.
Aluminum Oxide Characteristics
- Hard, sharp crystalline, white, high melting point
Aluminum Oxide Availability
- BlastOne hold good inventories in Australia of White Aluminium Oxide Abrasive Grain, for immediate shipping & fast delivery – Brisbane, Darwin, Port Hedland, Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne, Sydney & Newcastle – at a location close to you