DeFelsko® Long-Arm Telescopic Probe Extender
- Used to extend the reach of a DeFelsko DFT Probe
- Increases your reach up to 1.24 metres
- Collapses to only 40 cm
- Spring Adapter ensures that the probe can compress against the surface with the correct level of force.
- Probe is secured in the probe holder, which can easily articulate any direction
- Rubber grips for holding the DeFelsko® Gage
- Genuine Products – Manufactured by DeFelsko®
DeFelsko® Long-Arm Telescopic Probe ExtenderSKU: INDPRBEXT
Ship to 20149
It’s common practice for hundreds of DFT readings required on tank floors – which quickly becomes a back- and knee-breaking task for a coating inspector. Introducing the BlastOne Long-Arm – to allow inspectors to increase their reach by up to 4 feet. The Long Arm will makes reading collection on tank floors simple and less physically taxing.
Another application for the Long Arm reading collection inside of railcars. The typical industry process for acquiring such readings, is for the inspector to climb inside using a step ladder. This is no longer necessary when utilizing the Long-Arm from the safety of the floor – where the operator can now collect readings over 12ft in the air!
- Length: 47 cm (18.5″) collapsed, up to 124 cm (49″) extended
- Headroom: 10 cm (3.3″)
- Weight: 370 g (13 oz.)