The PosiTector SmartLink is an inspection instrument for ensuring coating quality that wirelessly transmits readings to a smart device.
The SmartLink can be outfitted with multiple different inspection probes. These allow it to measure coating thickness, surface profile, and climate conditions. It can create and save PDF reports or CSV data with available integration through file share apps, such as Dropbox.
- Bluetooth range of up to 30 ft (10 m)
- Each reading automatically sent to your smart device
- Integration with smart device tools, such as camera, microphone, and file sharing apps
- AutoSync mode instantly backs up every reading to the cloud – no account required
- Tri-Color LED gives immediate feedback in a noisy or dark area
- Compatible Probes: All PosiTector 6000 Probes except FNDS and FJS, Accepts SPG and SPGS, RTR-H, and DPM and DPMS probes
- Compact and lightweight design – only uses one AAA Battery