Inlet Airline Moisture Separator
The Inlet Airline Moisture Separator, designed specifically for abrasive blasting, provides final stage moisture droplet removal before air enters the blast machine, ensuring minimal pressure loss for peak blasting productivity. Utilizing an elementless design with a tangential flow, and an internal stainless steel coalescer, it handles large air volumes without efficiency loss. This system can be sized at 250cfm or 400cfm based on your blast nozzle and compressor size, and though it requires separate order of inlet fitting or ball valve, it promises improved blasting performance with drier air.
- Installed at blast machine inlet for final stage moisture droplet removal before air enters blast machine
- Tangential flow and elementless design
- Minimal pressure loss for peak blasting productivity
- Requires 1/4′ ball valve for drainage – part no. FVBL006
- Optional autodrain accessory available
- Male threaded inlet and outlet ports
- Inlet fitting or ball valve not supplied – order separately
- Specify Size – 250cfm or 400cfm, based on the size of your blast nozzle and compressor
- Includes internal stainless steel coalescer
Inlet Airline Moisture SeparatorSKU: P-AFMSHP
The MSH series of moisture separators are specifically for abrasive blasting. Few compressed air uses have as much volume demand as abrasive blasting. Therefore, separator design needs to be able to handle large air volumes. Of equal importance is minimal pressure loss. 1 psi pressure loss is a 1.5% efficiency loss. BlastOne Hi Flow moisture dry large air volumes without pressure loss.