RotorBlast Internal Pipe Blasting Tool
- Twin nozzle, spinning internal pipe blasting system
- For sandblasting pipes 8″ to 36″ (200 mm – 900 mm) internal diameter
- Adjustable centering carriage sold separately – IPC1200
- Nozzles sold separately. Note the following:
- 2 nozzles are required for this unit.
- Use the BNAT nozzles for use in pipes from 8″ to 11″ ID.
- Use the BNASB nozzles for use in pipes from 12″ to 36″ ID.
- Note: ID blasting equipment requires significant maintenance – contact us for details.
RotorBlast Internal Pipe Blasting ToolSKU: IPC1000
Ship to 20149
Use a RotorBlaster (aka Spin-Blaster) for fast efficient internal pipe blasting. Utilizes a rotating head to turn abrasive through 90°. Component life is short. Allow for an increase in spare parts cost when pricing job. Deflector type of internal pipe blaster also available. Ask about our internal pipe painting systems as well! Important Considerations:
- Applicable blast nozzles are used in pairs
- BNAT nozzles are used when working on pipes less than 12″ in diameter
- BNASB nozzles are used when working on pipes 12″ or larger in diameter
‘M’ Thread Tungsten Carbide Blast Nozzle Orifice Size: BNAT1M – 1/16″ (#1) BNAT2M – 1/8″ (#2) BNAT3M – 3/16″ (#3) BNAT4M – 1/4″ (#4) BNAT5M – 5/16″ (#5) BNAT6M – 3/8″ (#6) BNAT7M – 7/16″ (#7) BNAT8M – 1/4″ (#8)