Schmidt® AirPrep Deliquescent Desiccant Air Dryer
- The Premium Industry Standard Air Dryer
- Uses Deliquescent tablets to absorb moisture from the blasting air
- Pneumatic Fan motor with Easy Maintenance
- Galvanized Desiccant Tank lasts 5x longer then all competition
- Select size based on the CFM of your compressor
- Come fitted with 4-claw fittings
- Genuine Products – Manufactured by Schmidt® / Axxiom Manufacturing
- ACSD250 / ADS250, ACSD400 / ADS400, ACSD750 / ADS750, ACSD950 / ADS950, ACSD1200 / ADS1200, ACSD1600 / ADS1600
Schmidt® AirPrep Deliquescent Desiccant Air DryerSKU: P-ACSD
If you are serious about production blasting – that is, continual production blasting to earn profits each and every day – you’ll need to invest in a serious moisture removal system. Don’t underestimate the benefits of using cool, dry air for blasting. You can actually blast up to 15% faster! You never have to choke your blast machine, and your abrasive metering valve doesn’t need constant adjustments – so you save money in abrasive. The ACS Deliquescent system uses an Aftercooler fan to cool the compressed air – the cool air then flows into a large coalescing tank where the cool air/moisture spins through a bed of Deliquescent tablets that strips the moisture out of the incoming air. Pneumatic fan motor includes filter / regulator / lubricator and muffler. (Electric fan motor also available.) There is negligible pressure loss through the AirPrep™ system thanks to the over-sized Radiator/Heat Exchanger.
|Air Dryer Model||# of deliquescent bags to fill|
|ACSD250 / ADS250||2|
|ACSD400 / ADS400||6|
|ACSD750 / ADS750||9|
|ACSD950 / ADS950||9|
|ACSD1200 / ADS1200||9|
|ACSD1600 / ADS1600||16|
Designed for maximum performance to handle high humidity environments or offer a higher level of moisture removal for critical applications. If your blast operation or jobsite is in a region that experiences wide differences in the daily high and low temperatures, an air dryer is a must to handle the moisture generated in these environments.
MAXIMUM PERFORMANCE SYSTEM
Less than 3 psi pressure loss at 40% over stated capacity. Schmidt® AirPrep™ Systems use an over-sized radiator for maximum flow and cooling.
RUGGED, PORTABLE AND TOUGH
Schmidt® AirPreps™ are skid mounted and have a heavy grating over the radiator to shield the unit from outside forces. They last forever.