Breather Box Breathing Air Filtration System
- Portable Grade-D breathing air filtration system designed to filter incoming air from a compressor to provide Grade-D quality to respirator users while monitoring for CO and O2.
- Monitors for carbon monoxide with a 3 stage filtration system:
- First stage element filters bulk water and particulate and has an auto drain
- Second stage coalescing filter eliminates atomized oils, mists, ultra-fine particulates, and has an auto drain
- Third stage filter removes organic vapors and odors and has a manual drain
- Filter change indicators are standard on all three stages of filtration. Filtration efficiency is 99.99% at .01 micron.
- Incoming air plug with 1/2″ industrial interchange
- Automatic drains with discharge tubes
- Three (3) standard power options available
- Operates on disposable 9-volt batteries, 8-16 volt DC, or 115 VAC
Breather Box Breathing Air Filtration SystemSKU: P-APCMBB
The Breather Box is a Grade-D portable filtration system designed to provide breathable air for a specified number of workers. The system filters incoming air from a compressor to provide Grade-D air to respirator users and monitors for CO and/or oxygen. An external audible alarm and light alert workers to high levels of CO. All models except the BB15-CO model have a remote alarm jack. Point-of-attachment boxes can extend respirator use beyond 300 feet.