AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL OR PURCHASE
Carbon Monoxide – the silent invisible odorless killer. For the abrasive blaster, the RPB® GX4™ brings peace of mind. Even constant exposure to non-fatal levels of CO can cause health problems. Fatal levels of CO can cause death in minutes.
With it’s ability to detect up to 4 gases, the GX4™ protects you and your team from the “stealthy slayer”. The GX4™ kit comes complete with 3 blank sensor ports, 1 x Carbon Monoxide sensor and all necessary hoses, brackets and fittings. Additional Cartridges x4are available for the following gases – Carbon Monoxide, Hydrogen Sulphide and Oxygen. These cartridges last up to 2 years. They also come pre-calibrated. Monthly calibration of the GX4™ unit is recommended and kits are available. Calibration of cartridges is not possible.
Unique data logging capability tracks and records the previous 2 years of CO Levels and alarms. The unit itself has built in Wi-Fi for connection to laptop, tablet, phone or a network to view real time data logs and much more.
- Pre-calibrated Gas Sensors – last up to 2 years
- Versatile mounting bracket
- Robust power and push release air inlets
- Universal power options
- NIOSH approved
- CO Cartridge set at 100ppm
- air supply hose
- One-touch connector
- View your air quality from any device. Connect GX4™ from your laptop, tablet, phone or via a network.
- Can be mounted to a Radex Airline Filter, GX4™ carry case or to the wall