RPB® GX4® CO Gas Monitor
AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL OR PURCHASE
- Monitors up to 4 gases simultaneously, including CO, O, and CO2.
- Easy to use! With its illuminated information display screen, you can view real time data and access or alter any of the unit settings.
- 103-decibel, built-in staccato alarm sounds when unit detects air contaminants.
- External alarms and strobe lights available. Customizable warnings, emergency power shut-off
- Engineered to withstand harsh environments with carefully selected engineering grade materials.
- Electronics are sealed in a robotically sealed airtight compartment, protecting them from moisture and oil damage – an upgrade from previously available monitors on the market.
- Built-in safety power reserve – 18 hrs of power
- Rechargeable lithium polymer batteries can be used to run the unit full time, making it easily portable.
- Can be surface- or wall-mounted using the GX4® wall bracket – or mounted directly to an RPB® Radex Airline Filter.
- Genuine Products – Manufactured by RPB®
Ship to 20149
The industry leading RPB® GX4® Gas monitor is an Electronic Multi-gas detection system designed to give you complete confidence in the supplied air that you breathe.
Infield Sensor Replacement and Calibration
- For ease of ongoing servicing all sensor cartridges have 2-year shelf life and are easily field replaceable.
- With no requirement to remove the monitor offsite or send away for servicing. To do this, simply push the sensor cartridge release button, remove the expired sensor cartridge from your unit and replace with a pre-calibrated sensor cartridge, which is ready for use straight off the shelf.
- In-between sensor replacements, calibration checks can and should be performed using calibrated gas. This is a quick and easy check, following the easy-to-understand on-screen prompts. The calibration requires no set point adjustments.
- To view the GX4’s real time and logged data, simply log into the units built in Wi-Fi hot spot on either your smart phone, tablet or laptop.
- Alternatively, connect your GX4® to a network and access the data from any device connected to that network, even if you are offsite
- If you are looking for the ultimate gas detection system, then the GX4® Gas Monitor is the product for you. Don’t leave the health and wellness of your employees to chance.