DeFelsko® PosiTest® Magnetic Coating Thickness Gauge
- Wear-resistant carbide probe provides long life and continuous, reliable accuracy
- Rugged, robust housing is not affected by mechanical shock, water, acid or solvents
- “V” groove design allows for correct positioning on cylindrical objects
- Certificate of calibration included
- Accuracy ± or ± 0.1 mil (2.5 micron)
- Used in accordance with ISO 2178, AS3894-3 Standards
Ship to 20149
The PosiTest® magnetic pull-off thickness gauge – also know as the “banana gauge” is ideal for non-destructive measurement of non-magnetic coatings on steel.
APPLICATION: Recommended for use on hot dip galvanizing, hard chrome, metalizing, paint, enamel, plastic coatings on steel.
SCALE FM: 0-80 mils
TOLERANCE: ± 0.2 mils up to 4 mils ± 5% of the reading over 4 mils