Dust Sock for Black Max Fan
- Used for short-term dust collection
- Fits portable dust extraction Black Max fan
- Used for sandblasting dust control
- Ideal for short-term abrasive blasting projects
- Made from 100% cotton
- Includes zipper access for cleaning (not applicable to DCBMX2100)
- Breathable for air filtration
- High volume air flow design
- Tapered necks for easy attachment to extraction fans
- Quick to set-up and pull-down
$124.00 - $702.00
Captures some dust extracted by Blue Wizard extraction fan. Allows clean air to vent to atmosphere. The dust sock does not filter out any fine particles, so its not suitable for ventilation of hazardous dust collection. example, Lead, Asbestos, Beryllium, Silica, PCBs. Dust Socks are not water proof, we often recommend covering the bag with a tarp if you are going to be blasting outside. This also applies if you are wet blasting with excess water, the sock will not stand up to the water. EcoQuips blast out excess water, so they are not suitable for use with a BlackMax fan and dust sock. Dust Socks are one size fits all. Simply gather the excess material around and secure to the outlet of the fan. Available in a variety of sizes. Suitable for use with high pressure fans. Typically these are Blue Wizard & Black Max Fans.
- Used for short-term dust collection.
- Not suitable for collection of lead dust or other hazardous dusts.
- For Lead dust collection talk to your BlastOne Area Manager
Recommendations Based on Fan Size:
DCBMX1000 – good for up to 16″ fan
DCBMX1100 – good for up to 20″ fan
DCBMX2100 – good for up to 12″ fan