Black Max Ventilation Fan
- Modular, portable 16″ or 20” diameter fan.
- Used for ventilating non-hazardous work areas.
- Set-up as a stand-alone or ducted unit.
- Single Phase Electric Fan 5-6,000 cfm nominal air flow.
- Pneumatic fan 10,000 cfm nominal air flow – hazardous area.
- DUST SOCK – Sold Separately, only suitable for use with the 16″ Electric or the 20″ Pneumatic Fans
- DUCT ADAPTER – Sold Separately
- Three phase explosion proof (EXE) rated fan available, 10,000 cfm – approved to Class 1, Zone 1.
$1,932.00 - $4,942.86
Ship to 20149
Black Max Fans are ventilation fans – not dust collectors. If you application requires dust collection you should use a proper cartridge style dust collector.
good to help with airflow and some ventilation, common in water tanks as a cheap ventilation to reduce dust, it is not a total solution but it can help reduce dust.
BlastOne rents 16″ Electric BlackMax Fans and 20″ Pneumatic BlackMax Fans available to ship today.
IMPORTANT: Note on use of Dust Socks
Please note that we highly recommend using a 20” PNEUMATIC fan instead of the ELECTRIC 20” version if using attachments such as dust socks and/or ducting.
The 20” electric fans tend to overheat under certain conditions or use, i.e., such as using extremely dusty blast media or blasting on surfaces such as concrete.
Dust socks must be kept as clean as possible to avoid overheating of the electric motor.
Use of 20” ELECTRICS in blast room applications is not recommended. If pneumatic service is not available, the 16” electrics, etc., would be an option.