LPI Paint Lift Wall Mounted Personnel Lift
Heavy duty personnel lift for use in a variety of applications by typically for paint. Greatly improves safety and accessibility, meaning you can get painting or preparation jobs done quicker, safer, and allow greater throughput as well.
Ship to 20149
Expected to arrive: 08/08/2022
LPI Paint, wall mounted personnel lift is a hydraulic lift capable of 3-axis travel and as a standard unit
can lift up to 22 ft, and 9 ft 7 in horizontal reach from the booth wall.
Used in a paint booths of up to 25 ft x 25 ft, this lift can be used for any of the below applications.
- Painting / Finishing
- Surface Preparation
- Fall Prevention / Safety
- 3-Axis movement capability
- Used in a mounted installation
- Left to right foot controls
- In and out, and up and down are hand controls
- Unoiled air supply connection for tools or equipment
- Standard platform: 48″ wide x 21″ deep
- Typical Capacity: 500 lbs
- Self-Closing and latching entry / exit gates
- Pneumatic and hydraulic mechanical controls
- Built in FRL (Filter / Regulator / Lubricator)
- Many options including but not limited to
- Contact Bumper
- Over-Spray Controls Cover
- Auxiliary Tracks to carry breathing air and paint lines