Twin line Deadman Control Hose
AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL OR PURCHASE
The “Twin line Deadman Control Hose” (SKU: AHRMS4055) offers a safe, heavy-duty solution for pneumatic deadman controls. Bonded and color-coded for enhanced safety, it is available for rental or purchase.
- Bonded, heavy duty, twin rubber hose, color coded for safety
- Used to supply air to the deadman handle which is used to signal a “blast” return charge of air to the blast pot control valves
- Always replace the hose at the first sign of wear, this is a safety deadman control item.
- Fitted standard with male-female threaded connectors
- 1/4″ (6 mm) connectors on ‘supply’ red hose
- 1/8″ (3 mm) connectors on ‘return’ green hose
- 55 ft length
- Please Request Rental Pricing
Twin line Deadman Control HoseSKU: AHRMS4055
Ship to 20149
Designed for the critical task of supplying air to the deadman handle, this hose is pivotal for signaling a “blast” return charge of air to the blast pot control valves. Being color-coded, with ‘supply’ in red and ‘return’ in green, it ensures a heightened level of safety and clear identification. It’s imperative for users to replace the hose immediately upon observing any signs of wear, given its role as a safety deadman control item.
Coupled twinline hose for pneumatic deadman control systems. Fitted with threaded connectors. Manufactured to BlastOne specification for durability. Recommend OTK Hose Clamps (Part No: FH CO1113) DO NOT use standard welding hose – it may be too restrictive Please contact BlastOne for other configurations