Schmidt BAABS Trigger Rail Deadman System
- The safest deadman on the market – mechanically prevents inadvertent activation
- Redundant spring-loaded safety latch assures base stays wrapped around blast hose
- G3 trigger guard provides additional protection
- Modular configurations
- Unrivaled comfort – ergonomic grip design allows for increased control
- Thrust pad and side grip can be quickly configured for left- or right-handed operation
- Handles and grips can be adjusted to accommodate varying arm lengths
- Can be easily retrofitted over most blast hoses
- Genuine Schmidt® part manufactured in the USA
Schmidt BAABS Trigger Rail Deadman SystemSKU: P-DMBB
The Blasting Accessories & Assist Bracket System – commonly referred to as BAABS – was primarily designed to reduce the physical demands associated with abrasive air blasting by directing the blast nozzle thrust to the chest pad where the core will absorb most of the strength demand, resulting in significantly less exertion and operator fatigue.
It was originally conceptualized to address these widely accepted limitations by directing most of the blast nozzle thrust onto the chest or other parts of the body capable of absorbing this thrust for longer durations.
Less muscle and strength demand results in significant reduction of fatigue. Clenched grips, hand cramps, and arm fatigue are drastically reduced due to the more ergonomic benefits, which enable more comfortable control of the blast nozzle.