Warrior 4000 Conventional Paint Sprayer
The Warrior conventional spray pump (aka Graco® Triton) is a popular upgrade to pressure pots. Most see the following benefits:
- Saves money. Reduces solvent use by up to 75%.
- Saves time. Cleanup is up to 3 times faster.
- Easy to use. Allows you to watch how much coating you have remaining in the can.
- Versatile. Can be configured to support 2 operators.
- Specs can be found on the Description and Documents tabs
- Kit comes with 1.4 mm AirPro Spray Gun and 25 feet of Twin Air/Paint Hose
- Available as Pail Mount, Stand Mount, Cart Mount, or Wall Mount
- Optional Agitator available to use when spraying zinc
- Optional Upfit Kit available allows a single pump to do double duty by allowing 2 operators
Warrior 4000 Conventional Paint SprayerSKU: P-GMWARR
The Warrior 4000 cart-mounted sprayer revolutionizes conventional paint spraying, being very quick to setup, cleanup, and change color. Plus, saves on solvent and sprays with less fluctuations.
In the past, most industrial paint shop’s “weapon of choice” for conventional spraying was a pressure pot.
Upgrading to a Warrior Sprayer is a breeze. Using your existing hose and gun setup, the warrior pump uses a double action piston pump to spray quickly and smoothly. Simply place the pick up tube into your paint can and you can be spraying in two minutes.
Cleanup is a cinch! Put the suction tube into your solvent can and place the pump in re-circulate mode. Once the pump is clean flush out the gun and lines. Normally the only clean-up required on the pump itself is the pick-up tube. Unless you’ve splashed paint over the rest of the pump! Solvent usage can be cut by up to 75% of that required for pressure pots. You can change colors in under five minutes.
Need to agitate your coating? Easy, just add-on an air powered agitator right onto the Warrior.
- Includes: High performance 1.4mm AirPro Gun and 25″ of hose.
- Cart mounted
- 100 psi max fluid output pressure
- 8 gallon (30 liter) max free flow
- Aluminum pump or stainless steel pump
- Fluid recirculation valve
- 3/8″ (10mm) fluid oulet
- High flow air regulators