RPB® T200™ Respirator
- Large viewing window for exceptional downward and peripheral vison
- Adjustable sizing to ensure a customisable secure fit for all head shapes and sizes
- Moveable lens and airduct positioning to accommodate for facial features, optical aids, and loupes
- Controllable airflow allowing user to direct air over lens or forehead.
- Reusable head suspension system Tychem™ 2000 hood options available – short over ear or medium bib length, and long bib with tuck-in collars
- Tychem™ 4000 hood option – long bib with tuck-in collars
- Peel-off lenses available
- No fit testing required
- Deconable head suspension system and disposable hood
- Compatible with PAPR
RPB® T200™ RespiratorSKU: P-T200
The RPB® T200™ is a lightweight multipurpose respirator designed specifically for the Healthcare and Life Science industries, relieving workers of breathing difficulties and fatigue experienced with N95 use. Available with either a head harness or bump cap for head protection and multiple hood options, the T200 has the ability to adapt to different environments that need face protection and respiratory protection. Using the T200 hoods provides an APF of greater than 1,000 (CE APF 40 – TH3) with all configurations. It also gives facilities the ability to adapt the base product to suit multiple applications without having large inventories of replacement parts. The T200 has been approved by NIOSH for use with the RPB PX5® PAPR or with Supplied Air. It is CE approved with the PX5 PAPR.
This respirator does not require face fit testing.
There are four variations of respirator hood available :
Tychem® 2000 Face Seal Hood which allows the wearer to easily use a stethoscope with open access to the ears.
Tychem® 2000 Shoulder Length Face Seal Hood also allows Stethoscope use without breaking the face seal but provides additional coverage down to the shoulders.
Tychem® 2000 Full Hood with Neck Seal providing an Assigned Protection Factor of 1000.
Tychem® 4000, Sealed Seams Full Hood with Neck Seal for high levels of protection from chemicals and liquids.
The T200 offers superior protection in all key areas:
Hood Dimensions: 14in x 12in x 10.5in
Hood Weight: 3.26lb
NIOSH – PAPR & SAR Type C
ANSI – Z87 Eye & Face Protection
AS/NZS 1716:2012 Respiratory Protection, AS/NZS 1337.1:2010 Eye & Face Protection
EN12941:1998 +A2:2008 TH3 P R SL Respiratory Protection
EN166:2001 Class 1F3 Eye & Face Protection