RPB® T200™ Respirator Series
The T200 Respirator is great for the healthcare market, paint and select industrial applications. It offers:
- Large viewing window for exceptional downward and peripheral vison
- Moveable lens and airduct positioning to accommodate for facial features, optical aids, and loupes
- Available with two head suspension systems:
- Bump Cap
- Head Harness
- Various replacement cape styles include:
- Tychem 2000 Face Seal (open ears – designed to use with stethoscopes)
- Tychem 2000 Face Seal/hood (covers ears)
- Tychem 2000 Full Hood (shoulder length)
- Tychem 4000 Full Hood, with sealed seams for maximum protection
- Peel-off lenses available
- No fit testing required
- Deconable head suspension system and disposable hood
- Compatible with PAPR
RPB® T200™ Respirator SeriesSKU: P-T200
The RPB® T200™ is a lightweight multipurpose respirator designed specifically for the Healthcare and Life Science industries, relieving workers of breathing difficulties and fatigue experienced with N95 use. Available with either a head harness or bump cap for head protection and multiple hood options, the T200 has the ability to adapt to different environments that need face protection and respiratory protection. Using the T200 hoods provides an APF of greater than 1,000 (CE APF 40 – TH3) with all configurations. It also gives facilities the ability to adapt the base product to suit multiple applications without having large inventories of replacement parts. The T200 has been approved by NIOSH for use with the RPB PX5® PAPR or with Supplied Air. It is CE approved with the PX5 PAPR.
This respirator does not require face fit testing.
There are four variations of respirator hood available :
Tychem® 2000 Face Seal Hood which allows the wearer to easily use a stethoscope with open access to the ears.
Tychem® 2000 Shoulder Length Face Seal Hood also allows Stethoscope use without breaking the face seal but provides additional coverage down to the shoulders.
Tychem® 2000 Full Hood with Neck Seal providing an Assigned Protection Factor of 1000.
Tychem® 4000, Sealed Seams Full Hood with Neck Seal for high levels of protection from chemicals and liquids.
The T200 offers superior protection in all key areas:
Hood Dimensions: 14in x 12in x 10.5in
Hood Weight: 3.26lb
NIOSH – PAPR & SAR Type C
ANSI – Z87 Eye & Face Protection
AS/NZS 1716:2012 Respiratory Protection, AS/NZS 1337.1:2010 Eye & Face Protection
EN12941:1998 +A2:2008 TH3 P R SL Respiratory Protection
EN166:2001 Class 1F3 Eye & Face Protection