BlastOne Vacuload IV’s are designed to vacuum the abrasive from your blasting containment, withstand the contractors jobsite beating, be easy to transport, easy to use and require low maintenance. The Vacuload IV is air powered, using 2 powerful educator pumps to create the vacuum at a 2:1 vacuum to air ratio. Simply disconnect the compressed air hose off your blast equipment, and you are ready to start vacuuming.
This Vacuum Unit is used in conjunction with an interceptor ‘drop-out’ hopper to capture the abrasive and 80% of the dust. The remaining dust goes into the vacuum and cartridge section which has four cartridges rated for lead dust.
- Conveying Capacity – 5-8 ton of garnet per hour
- Compressed Air Requirement – 700 – 900 cfm @ 120 psi
- Vacuum hose – 4-6”
- Automatic Reverse pulse on dust cartridges
- Package includes 50′ of Tigerflex Vacuum hose and a pick up tool
Available for rent across the United States from California to Ohio
- Vacuum removal of abrasive and dust on hazardous jobsites
- Lead paint removal projects
- Tanks, Bridges and facility containments
- Available for Rent or Purchase
NOTE: For use on Hazardous materials vacuum hose & filter cartridges must be purchased. The Vac-u-Load IV is not as effective as our selection of diesel vacuums when cleaning up wet abrasive.