SAVE YOUR GASKET AND COUPLING
The majority of blasting is done using a standard factory coupling gasket and these are fine for pressures below 120 psi. However, once we increase pressure, these gaskets tend to breakdown and wear-out pretty quickly.
- The solution is a high-pressure coupling gasket.
- Made to withstand pressures above 120 psi
- It holds the coupling seated at sharp bends and stands up better to the initial shock of the air hitting the coupling.
- These last twice as long as standard 1.25” coupling gaskets and in turn, extend coupling life as well.
- High pressure gaskets can be used in any application, high or low pressure, so there’s no need to swap these out. Install a high-pressure gasket and forget about it.