Blast and Vacuum Recovery System
- This Blast and Vacuum system is built for high production vacuum blasting work.
- The Vacuum system, blast machine and airdryer are all mounted to one skid.
- The abrasive does not recycle which is ideal when you have very low dust requirements or when your specification calls for the use of virgin abrasive only.
- This system is 100% pnuematic and does not require any electrical power.
- Blast Pot capacity is 3.5 cuft.
- Blast upto 60 sqft / 6 sqm per hour
- Requires 750cfm of air
Ship to 20149
The VRS2 Blast and Vacuum Recovery System uses a 1 cuft pressurized blast pot to give you excellent productivity. The System is mounted on wheels to give you easy portability. Blasting rates of up to 30 cfm could be achieved. Abrasive is not recycled ensuring that your blasted surface is not contaminated with the coating that you are removing