Clemco Breathing Air Filter Cartridge
Breathing Air Filter Cartridge
- Suits Clemco AFC Breathing Air Filters
- Replacement Air Filter Cartridge
- Air filter cartridges contain activated charcoal which means the unit must be changed every 3 months or 400 hours usage – whichever occurs first
- Carbon filter does not remove CO
- Sold Individually
- Manufactured by RPB Safety
- Commonly used for abrasive blasting/sandblasting operations
- Used for supplying breathing quality supplied air to sandblasting helmets/blast hoods
Clemco Breathing Air Filter CartridgeSKU: APAFC100
Ship to 20149
Keep your breathing air filters operating at peak performance with the Clemco Breathing Air Filter Cartridge, SKU: APAFC100. This replacement cartridge is designed to suit standalone breathing air filter units commonly used for abrasive blasting or sandblasting operations, making it an essential component for maintaining a safe and healthy working environment.
This cartridge is compatible with AFC series breathing air filters and Clemco CPF breathing air filters models CPF 20 and CPF 80. Designed for quick and easy on-site changes, it is one of the most common replacements for abrasive blasting operators. The Clemco Breathing Air Filter Cartridge provides an economical method for purifying supplied air, feeding purified air to blast helmet respirators and sandblast hoods such as the Nova 2000 and Nova 3.
Made with a corrosion-resistant poly casing, this cartridge contains activated charcoal and must be replaced every 3 months or after 400 hours of usage, whichever occurs first. It’s essential to change the cartridge immediately if the user feels, smells, or tastes contaminants or odors, if the filter starts to pass moisture through outlets, or if the outlet pressure falls below 85 psi.
This product is sold individually and is covered under the full BlastOne product warranty. Please note, the carbon filter does not remove CO. It’s a trusted choice, manufactured by RPB Safety.