GMA ExtremeBlast 36 Mesh Garnet Abrasive
The coarsest grade for the removal of resistant specialist coatings, heavy liners and marine foulings. Ideal on high build coatings of 30 + mils.
- Blasting rates: Up to 260 ft²/hr (26 m²/hr)
- Uniform surface profile of 3.5 – 4.5 mil (90 – 115 µm) with exceptionally clean surface, enabling remarkable bonding of specialist coatings.
- Consumption rate: as low as 2 lb/ft²
- Dust factor: Low/Medium
- Recyclability: 4/10
- Mesh sizes: 16, 36
- Packaging: 55lb bags, 2200lb & 4400lb bulk bags
- Sold by the pallet (pallet minimum)
- Abrasive cannot be ordered online at this time
GMA ExtremeBlast 36 Mesh Garnet AbrasiveSKU: P-GM36
ExtremeBlast is GMA Garnet’s range of engineered abrasive blasting media. This abrasive is a blend of alluvial and rock garnets. However, 36 mesh is 100% rock garnet. Consequently, the sharpness of the abrasive is maximized. As a result it is excellent for removing flexible or rubberized coatings. Throughout the USA, BlastOne stocks GMA Garnet. Different grades are available to suit different blasting challenges. GMA’s ISO Quality Management System ensures consistency. Both in size and cleanliness.