GMA GX2 ToughBlast Garnet Abrasive
- High surface profile from 3.0 – 3.75 mil (75 – 95 ) with exceptionally clean surface, enabling ideal preparation for high build coatings.
- Blasting rates: Up to 370 ft²/hr (35 m²/hr).
- Consumption rate: 1.5 – 3.0 lb/ft² (7.32 – 14.65 kg/m² )
- Dust factor: Low/Medium
- Recyclability: 4/10
- Mesh sizes: 16, 36
- Packaging: 4400lb bulk bag
- MilSpec Approved Garnet Abrasive
- Sold by the pallet (pallet minimum)
- Abrasive cannot be ordered online at this time
Ship to 20149
GMA ToughBlast is our engineered blend for superior cleaning on tough jobs. High performance ‘all-around’ garnet abrasive. Coating Thickness: 15-40ml Profile: 3.0-3.75 ml
Rapid removal of the heaviest coatings and rust. Heavy industrial maintenance. Great on two coat systems, three coat systems and heavy mil (thick) rigid coatings. This includes heavy marine and industrial coatings. Typical tasks include offshore rigs, tanks, piping, pressure vessels, ship hulls and ballast tanks. GMA Garnet is available from BlastOne throughout the USA. BlastOne’s stock-holdings includes multiple different grades to suit every blasting challenge. GMA’s ISO Quality Management System ensures consistency, both in size and cleanliness.