Schmidt® ASAP Electric Remote Control System
- ASAP Safety System Retrofit Kit for 12V DC Thompson® Valve system.
- This System changes the depressurization flow of the air in the blast hose
- Allows a 200ft blast hose to depressurize in less than 1 second
- Changes the depressurization flow to exit backwards through full porting vs having to exit out of the blast nozzle
- Saves Seconds – Saves Lives, if a blaster drops a hose every micro-second counts, it takes the energy out of the hose immediately.
- Sold as a complete kit to be added on to an Electric Controlled Thompson® Valve Blast Pot
- Genuine Products – Manufactured by Schmidt® / Axxiom Manufacturing
Schmidt® ASAP Electric Remote Control SystemSKU: DMASAPRK00
Ship to 20149
The ASAP System brings split-second safety response right to the operator at the nozzle. Even with a blast hose up to 200 feet (60 metres) long
The ASAP Electric Remote Control System utilizes the legendary Schmidt® S-Series remote controls, renowned for their rapid reaction shut-down
Release to instantly dump the pressure back out through a full bore 1 1/2″ (38mm) baffled opening. This vents the nozzle pressure in less than one second
The ASAP Safety System include 1 1/2″ (38mm) Jumbo Combo Valve plus other performance enhanced componentry – suits 12V DV Thompson® Valve System
ASAP Safety Systems are available as a factory option and as retro-fit kits. Fit to any size blast machine – small portables, large bulk blasters, and fixed blastroom machines.