ATA Series Angle Blast Nozzle
Sized between the Tite Space and the full size nozzles, the ATA series of angle nozzles come standard with ¾” Medium Threads. They are excellent for applications requiring the operator to operate in small areas, especially when paired with a small bore whip-hose. Basic specs are:
- 3/4″ (20mm) Medium male thread (other options available by special order). Can be used in standard Fine or Coarse nozzle holders by use of a thread adapter available here.
- 1/2″ (13mm) throat entry
- 45° forward, 90° right angle, and 135° reverse blast pattern options available
- Some sizes are available in Double, Triple or Quad orifices
- Note: Using nozzles with multiple orifices will multiply the compressed air CFM requirement accordingly
- Tungsten carbide liner. Extended life liners for large projects available by special order.
- Short 2-1/8″ length
Contact us for additional options available by special order.
ATA Series Angle Blast NozzleSKU: P-BNATA
Short nozzle for getting inside tight or hard-to-reach spaces.
- Used with “Mitey Mite” setups and entry-level blast pots
- Great for getting into corners, flanges, or inside pipes