Ultra-Tuff SiNi Blast Nozzle
- Industry Leading Blast Nozzle
- SiNi II grade silicon nitride liner
- Shock absorbent, lightweight urethane jacket protects the blast nozzle liner
- Vacuum molded urethane thread – reduces ‘jams’ in nozzle holder
- Half the weight of conventional tungsten carbide abrasive blast nozzles
- 2″ UNC (50mm) coarse Contractor thread or 1-¼” Fine Thread
- 1¼” (32 mm) wide throat entry, long venturi – except Ultra-3 & Ultra-4 have 1″ (25 mm) throat entry
Ultra-Tuff SiNi Blast NozzleSKU: P-BNULTRA
The Ultra-Tuff Blast Nozzle is the Contractors choice for industrial blasting.
The Ultra-Tuff blast nozzle has double the effective working life of a standard tungsten carbide nozzle.
The tuff wrap of urethane on the outside of the nozzle, ensures that the liner doesn’t break up when the blaster drops the hose and nozzle, or if they decide to use it as a hammer.
The light weight, being half the weight of traditional Tungsten carbide nozzles means your blasters will be less fatigued at the end of a day.
From Tungsten Carbide to Polyurethane Coat – there is a Shoot Spout to suit your hardware and application.
Having the correct sand blast nozzle for the abrasive blasting activity increases abrasive blasting productivity
BlastOne stocks a wide assortment of abrasive blasting nozzles to meet your particular sandblast equipment and abrasive blasting applications
A dependable silicon nitride blast nozzle liner gives a harmony between protection from shock or drop damage and liner life. The polyurethane cover decreases likelihood of damage from the blast nozzle being knocked or dropped
BlastOne also provides blast nozzles with lines made from tungsten carbide, silicon carbide, boron carbide and silicon nitride.
Remarkable Wear life and Unparalleled blast nozzle performance
Long venturi blast nozzles provide approximately 40% more sandblasting performance increase compared to straight bore sand blast nozzles.