Hyper High Performance Silicon Nitride Blast Nozzle
- Extra-long venturi and concentrated blast pattern increases performance by up to 30% on coating removal projects
- 2″ UNC (50mm) Contractor thread
- 1¼” (32mm) wide throat entry, extra-long venturi
- Also known as Saber or XL nozzle
- SiALON II grade silicon nitride liner
- Aluminum jacket and thread with urethane cushioning
- Non-slip knurl makes it easy to hold onto for the blaster
- Available for Rental or Purchase
- Sold Individually
Ship to 20149
AVAILABLE FOR RENTAL OR PURCHASE
The HYPER Blast Nozzle is designed with an extra long venturi of 300mm (compared to 175mm in a standard nozzle). This allows more time for the abrasive to speed up while travelling through the blast nozzle. This increases your blasting speed by up to 30%. The HYPER Blast Nozzle is perfect for removing tough coatings, standing blasting a tank floor, or anything at a distance.
The HYPER Nozzle ingeniously increases the velocity of the abrasive which in turn speeds up your blasting capabilities. The following diagrams reveal the design comparison between the HYPER nozzle and a standard blast nozzle. The venturi in the HYPER Nozzle is much longer than in the standard nozzle – almost twice as long! This increases the time the air rushes down the nozzle which in turn allows for the abrasive to gain velocity. The result is increased blasting speed and productivity.
The HYPER Nozzle has a 50mm (2″ UNC) Contractor Thread and a SiNi II Grade Silicon Nitride liner for longer wear. The lightweight aluminum jacket makes the nozzle light and easy to blast with.