Grit Suppression Valve
- Installed in the riser tube below the pop up valve of the blast pot
- Used to stop backflow of air into the control lines and valves
- Typically used when blasting with fine or dusty abrasives
- Suits 1″ riser tubes
- User will need to reduce current riser tube height to make this fit.
- Allows maximum pressure fluctuation without back flow of dust and abrasive.
- Sold individually
- Genuine Parts – Manufactured by Axxiom Manufacturing/Schmidt
Grit Suppression ValveSKU: BA2497706
Ship to 20149
Fit inline to pop-up valve piping. Designed to prevent back flow of dust and abrasive. Dust and abrasive flowing backwards will destroy control valves. Fit one to all your pots today. In stock at your closest BlastOne store.