Grit Suppression Valve
- Installed in the riser tube below the pop up valve of the blast pot
- Used to stop backflow of air into the control lines and valves
- Typically used when blasting with fine or dusty abrasives
- Suits 1″ riser tubes
- User will need to reduce current riser tube height to make this fit.
- Allows maximum pressure fluctuation without back flow of dust and abrasive.
- Sold individually
- Genuine Parts – Manufactured by Axxiom Manufacturing/Schmidt
Grit Suppression ValveSKU: BA2497706
Ship to 20149