Union End Ball Valve 1-1/4'' - Half handle
- 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ FNPT Threads, with half-round handle – fits most blast pots
- Incorporates ball valve and union connection
- Reduces maintenance time – allows the metering valve to be removed without emptying the pot
- Can be used independently, or in conjunction with a Tri-Clover Quick connector. To order this combination as a unit, use part number GV2410320SPBV (saves cost).
- Use thread sealant tape or compound to ensure an airtight connection
- NOTE – this option adds about 3 inches to the height of the valve – ensure that you have sufficient clearance before ordering.
Union End Ball Valve 1-1/4'' - Half handleSKU: GV2408907
Ship to 20149
Enables fast, easy removal of valve without having to tip or empty the blast pot of abrasive. Works great with a Triclover quick connect coupling GV2410320. Makes maintaining your pot quicker and easier. Requires 6″ additional clearance under the blast pot, and suits most blast pots and metering valves.