Union End Ball Valve 1-1/4” – Half handle
- 1-1/4″ x 1-1/4″ FNPT Threads, with half-round handle – fits most blast pots
- Incorporates ball valve and union connection
- Reduces maintenance time – allows the metering valve to be removed without emptying the pot
- Can be used independently, or in conjunction with a Tri-Clover Quick connector. To order this combination as a unit, use part number GV2410320SPBV (saves cost).
- Use thread sealant tape or compound to ensure an airtight connection
- NOTE – this option adds about 3 inches to the height of the valve – ensure that you have sufficient clearance before ordering.
Ship to 20149
Enables fast, easy removal of valve without having to tip or empty the blast pot of abrasive. Works great with a Triclover quick connect coupling GV2410320. Makes maintaining your pot quicker and easier. Requires 6″ additional clearance under the blast pot, and suits most blast pots and metering valves.