- Suits 24″ large blast pot
- Pop-Up Umbrella Spider Plate allows valve to pop-up easily when a head of abrasive is stored above the blast machine
- Installed into the pot of the blast pot
- Used in auto-loading applications such as blastrooms, recovery systems etc.
- Sold as a complete assembly including the legs and arms
Ship to 20149
Sits over the pop-up valve. This allows it to seal off correctly. Incorrect sealing can occur when abrasive is stored directly in the blast pot top bowl. Direct storage of abrasive occurs in auto-loading set-ups such as blastrooms and recovery systems. Pop-up valves do not seal well against abrasive. An incorrectly sealing pop-up allow air to escape. This accelerates wear and wastes compressed air. Adjustment of leg height allows fitting to different pots. Plate centers over valve by spider arms.