Unfitted Blast Hose - Heavy Wall 4ply
- High quality, long lasting sandblasting hose
- Blast Hoses have a thick, anti-static, natural rubber liner
- Made to BlastOne Blast Hose specification
- Rated to minimum 175 psi – 3:1 safety factor
- Robust TuffRap™ outer blasting hose cover
- Heavy Wall Blast Hose
- Recommended for use as an extension hose
- Fit with your choice of couplings
- Supplied as a bare hose coil or as a Certified Blast Hose Assembly – certificate is available upon request.
Unfitted Blast Hose - Heavy Wall 4plySKU: P-BH
SAND BLAST HOSE – HEAVY WALL 4PLY
BlastOne Heavy Wall blast-hose is manufactured from virgin rubber for extended life, with carbon black added to it for optimum static dissipation.
With a high quality hose, life is 400 to 500 hours. BlastOne Heavy Wall is manufactured to our specifications to give you longevity. BlastOne Heavy Wall blast-hose is used as extension hose when blast-hose length is greater than 20 metres.
As a rule-of-thumb, use a blast hose that has an ID minimum of 3 times larger than the nozzle size.
How is blast hose made?
Sand and shot blast hose is made on a mandrel
Sandblasting hose is construction
1. Wear resistant in a rubber tube
2. Woven reinforcing/braid
3. Tough outer cover
Blasting Hose is made to stringent standards including the blast hose inside and outside dimensions
BlastOne’s blast hose is static dissipating through the inclusion of carbon black in the construction to conduct electricity
How can I tell in my sand blast hose is worn out?
It is difficult to tell the extent of wear on your blast hose from external observation
It is recommended that sand blast hoses are pressure tested regularly to ensure they are sound
Commonly referred to as 4-ply blast hose