Safety Whipcheck for Hose Connections
- Use of a safety whipcheck restraint is mandatory on all hoses
- Whip checks are of steel construction
- HF SCA-1 cable suits hoses ½” to 2 ½”
- For use on Blast hoses (15 mm to 60 mm) OD
- HF SCA-2 cable suits hoses 2″ to 3½”
- For use on blast and bull air hoses (45 mm to 90 mm) OD
- Whip Checks restrains hoses in the even of a failure or accidental disconnection
$10.05 - $15.16
Ship to 20149
Safety Whipcheck Cables are used at all air & blast hose connections for the safe restraint in case of accidental separation. Whipchecks greatly reduce the danger caused by hose couplings failure.
Every quick release coupling, whether pneumatic, hydraulic, or high-pressure water Jet, should have a whip check installed as a safety precaution. Whip checks restrain whipping hose ends that may unintentionally or accidentally disconnect under pressure. Cable chokers can also be used.