Introducing The BlastOne Combo Skid
Have you ever wished for a better way to assemble your blast equipment at a field site?
After decades of watching contractors deal with the hassle of moving and repositioning their equipment around the jobsite, we engineered a fix you’re going to love.
BlastOne developed a very robust combo blast unit with the following:
- We start with a super strong custom steel skid with a diamond-plate top that will fit inside the back of your pickup truck. It has a footprint of 4’ x 6’
- We then attach your choice of blast pot or MistBlaster to it, along with the all-important air dryer.
- We finish by attaching the breathing air system, including Radex air filter and CO monitor, if desired.
The result is an industrial-grade solution to keeping your equipment investment safe. In addition, our combo unit:
- Helps ensure that you don’t forget a critical piece of your setup.
- Saves time by allowing rapid loading and unloading with your forklift.
- Allows you to quickly hook up the bull hose from your compressor to one end of the unit, connect the blast hose/nozzle to the other end, and start blasting without the delays of having to put everything else together.
We thought of calling this the “Pipeliner Skid” because it’s a natural for that application. However, any field project can benefit.
Looking to rent? We have these in our rental fleet… and if you’re looking to buy, we can also custom build one to fit your specific requirements.