Pinovo PiWalk Blast and Vacuum Workhead
- Walk-behind vacuum blasting head
- Will Blast a 4″ wide blast strip – widest of any blast and vac workhead
- Nozzle size: No.6 (⅜”)
- Blasting rate: up to 64 ft²/6 m² per hour.
- Compressed air requirement: 500 cfm.
- Surface preparation standards compliance capability: up to SA 3 / SSPC-SP-5 / NACE No. 1.
- Achievable surface profile: 110 µm, depending on blast pressure, grit size, and surface.
- Noise level: 89 dB at 1m distance.
- Mounted with Wheels, making it easy to maneuver
- Has replaceable rubber lining and brushes.
- Genuine Parts – Manufactured by Pinovo in Norway
Limited availability in the USA – Request a quote/express interest.
Pinovo PiWalk Blast and Vacuum WorkheadSKU: VCBV500
Ship to 20149
The PiWalk is a vacuum blasting system designed for medium-sized flat surfaces. No significant clean-up or further work is required following blasting with the PiWalk, the surface being ready for painting, or other post-treatment. It has an industry-leading 4″ blasting pattern. This is about 4 times the width of a standard blast and vacuum system. The standard nozzle size is No.6 (³/₈”). The PiWalk has a compressed air requirement of 500 cfm. This allows for running the nozzle and vacuum recovery.
The production rate of the PiWalk is up to 64 ft²/6 m2 per hour. The PiWalk has three wheels to assist balance. This ensures that the workhead keeps a good seal on the surface. Low dust and low noise (89 dB at 1 m) minimize the impact on surrounding trades. The PiBlast can produce results in compliance with surface preparation standards of up to SA 3 / SSPC-SP-5 / NACE No. 1 level. It can achieve a surface profile of up to 110 µm, depending on blast pressure, grit size, and surface. Fully replaceable rubber linings and brushes ensure a long service life for the workhead. Available for Purchase or Rental.