Pinovo PiPoint Mini Blast and Vacuum Workhead
- The PiPoint is the smallest hand-held vacuum blasting tool.
- Has 8 interchangeable heads providing flexibility for different job requirements.
- Allows you to blast inside a small box web beam, etc.
- Nozzle size: No.6 (⅜”)
- Blasting rate: up to 6 ft²/0.6 m² per hour.
- Compressed air requirement: 250 cfm.
- Surface preparation standards compliance capability: up to SA 3 / SSPC-SP-5 / NACE No. 1.
- Achievable surface profile: 110 µm, depending on blast pressure, grit size, and surface.
- Noise level: 89 dB at 1m distance.
- Genuine Parts – Manufactured by Pinovo in Norway
Limited availability in the USA – Request a quote/express interest.
Pinovo PiPoint Mini Blast and Vacuum WorkheadSKU: VCBV700
Ship to 20149
The PiPoint is a small hand-held vacuum blasting tool. It is the smallest vacuum blasting tool available in the industry. As a result, this makes it great for cleaning small areas that have difficult access. A unique click-on adapter allows you to choose from 8 different interchangeable heads. This includes flat surface heads with various heights of seal and internal and external corners. The standard nozzle size is No.6 (³/₈”). The PiPoint has a compressed air requirement of 250 cfm. This allows for running the nozzle and vacuum recovery. Low dust and low noise (89 dB at 1 m) minimize the impact on surrounding trades. The PiPoint can produce results in compliance with surface preparation standards of up to SA 3 / SSPC-SP-5 / NACE No. 1 level. It can achieve a surface profile of up to 110 µm, depending on blast pressure, grit size, and surface. The production rate of the PiPoint is up to 6 ft²/0.6 m2 per hour.
Available for Purchase or Rental.