Schmidt® MiniBRS Blast and Vacuum Recovery System
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee | Free Returns
90 Day Manufacturer Warranty
- Blasting rate up to 20 ft2 per hour. Due to this low production rate, this unit is intended for specialty applications, such as spot-work in dust-sensitive areas.
- Utilizes the TeraValve XL abrasive metering valve
- Compressed Air Requirement is only 185 cfm
- Has wheels and fork pockets for easy portability by hand, or by forklift.
- 100% compressed air powered – no electricity required
- Various workheads are available for flat surfaces, inside corners, outside corners, etc. – enquire for details.
- Genuine Products – Manufactured by Schmidt / Axxiom Manufacturing
Schmidt® MiniBRS Blast and Vacuum Recovery SystemSKU: VCBRSMP46
Ship to 20149
Introducing the Schmidt MiniBRS Blast and Vacuum Recovery System, featuring a 0.46 cu.ft. blast pot in a highly portable and maneuverable design. Mounted on wheels and equipped with fork pockets, this system is perfect for on-site movement and lifting. The MiniBRS simultaneously blasts and vacuums, eliminating dust clouds and costly cleanup while improving visibility. Both functions operate independently, removing the need for a second piece of equipment on site. With 100% compressed air power, no electric power is required.
- Blast and vacuum simultaneously with an abrasive holding capacity of 0.46 cu ft
- Up to 20 ft2 per hour blasting rate, ideal for jobs where encapsulation is not viable
- Also used for hazardous coating removal with HEPA filters for dust containment
- Operates best with aluminum oxide or steel grit media
- Requires only 185 cfm of compressed air
- Wheels and fork pockets for easy portability
The Schmidt MiniBRS makes abrasive blasting possible on sites previously unviable for it. Encapsulation isn’t always economical or practical on every project. Vacuum blasting reduces the encapsulation down to the width of the workhead. The MiniBRS is often used for spot-blasting projects or hazardous coating removal, as the workhead contains the dust and the unit has HEPA filters to prevent hazardous material release. For optimal performance, the Schmidt MiniBRS works best with aluminum oxide and steel grit abrasives. Successful operation depends on the operator’s ability to maintain a tight seal of the workhead on the work surface, as well as having a relatively flat work surface. The MiniBRS has a compressed air requirement of 185cfm and comes supplied with 50 feet of hoses. Various workheads are available for different surfaces and corner types. Choose the Schmidt MiniBRS Blast and Vacuum Recovery System for a portable, efficient, and versatile solution for your blasting needs.