You may or may not be aware that BlastOne offers rental… but I’ve found that even those who are aware are unfamiliar with the RANGE of items available.
From all variations and sizes of blast machines… to robotic blasters… to air preps and vacuum systems, dust collectors, spray pumps, blast nozzles, hoses, lights… inspection equipment and more.
A stalled jobsite is expensive
When you find yourself in a bind, with a breakdown or unexpected weather change, we have the fastest industry response times to get you the equipment ASAP.
Renting industrial blast and painting equipment
- helps you win bids
- improves your overall productivity
- puts more profit in their pocket
When To Rent Vs Buy?
General rule of thumb: a good benchmark for when you should crossover from renting to buying is when the equipment will be used at least 60-70% of the time. Until then, especially with specialized and expensive equipment, it’s more to your economic advantage to rent than to buy.
5 benefits our customers gain from leveraging our rental fleet
- Mistblasting – renting our mist blasters will help suppress the nuisance dust that oftentimes requires expensive containment. Renting this machine – generally costs 10% of what standard containment set-ups run. Saving you money and hassle.
- Maximizing time and manpower – Speaking of dust suppression, this is our Amphiblast 4-operator bulk pot. Let’s say your project involves ground tanks. Renting an Amphiblast will allow you to station 2 blasters inside the tank and 2 more outside the tank – with the outside blasters being able to utilize mistblasting as well. Refilling this pot may be once a day – reducing downtime and maximizing your workers nozzle time.
- Paint Pumps – Renting our High Solid Coating paint pumps offer you the opportunity to bid on projects you may not be able to with your current equipment. Renting expands the scope of the work you can offer, without the upfront capital outlay.
- Renting our Dust Collectors & Decon Trailers now allows you to bid on Lead removal jobs while keeping your crew safe.
- Vacuum blasting – there are many applications for this equipment, but one possibility is to turn a simple overcoating job into a full removal and recoat. Offer the client a more thorough job that’s going to last and make you more money in the process.
If you’re curious about our range of current rental equipment… feel free to download our rental price list located in the Description below.