Link-A-Light Stringer Area Light
- LED wide area stringer flood-light system
- Designed to easily daisy chain, connecting end to end to give your jobsite incredible lighting
- Adjustable brightness from 600 to 6,000+ lumens
- Ordinary location lighting – Non-Explosion Proof (not suitable for painting environment or hot work)
- Each light can be independently dimmed to give each part of the work area the right amount of light it needs
- Can string multiple lights together for up to 250ft
- Genuine Products – Manufactured by Western Technology
Link-A-Light Stringer Area LightSKU: P-BABL44
The Link-A-Light Stringer Lighting System is a world class industrial light that is built Kick-it-Tough. Made to fill a need in temporary jobsites where you need to be up and running fast.
Manufactured by Western Technology in Seattle Washington.. The Link-A-Light is built from a single block of Aluminum with polyurethane bumpers to guaranteed its not to break, even when used by blasters and painters in the harshest of environments.
Enables the operators to plug in connector cords and other lights into the end of each light, daisy chaining them together up to 250ft.
Come with a variety of mounting options and accessories