Blast and Vacuum Workhead Complete Kits
- Complete Range of blast and vacuum work heads and equipment
- Typically work best on flat surfaces, custom units are available upon request
- Largest workhead available – Large with Wheels
- Pistol Grip – *Most Popular* easiest to hold onto
- Right Angle – Designed to get into smaller areas
- Standard Unit – the Original Blast and Vac head
- Choose your style
$572.00 - $2,682.00
Ship to 20149
Largest Blast & Vac Workhead in range. Typically used for blasting flat surfaces. Wheel attachments help improve productivity and capture of blast.
Integrity of operation requires that operator keep the Brush Seals in contact with the work surface. This blast and vacuum tool has four wheels which help the operator keep a good seal on the surface. Uses an inner and outer set of replaceable brushes to provide a seal against the work surface.
Use on dust sensitive projects where containment is not possible. Suitable for removal of toxic paints like lead.
- Blast and vacuum workheads attach to most standard blast machines.
- Requires a separate vacuum source to keep the workhead under negative pressure.
- Recovers abrasive and blast debris.
Ask your BlastOne Area Manager for a customized Blast “N” Vac solution.