Trelawny TFP 200 Large Area Electric Walk Behind Scaler
- FREE Shipping
- 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee | Free Returns
- 8″ cutting width
- Easy to use, maintain and maneuver
- Precise screw type scaling head adjustment
- Angled dust port allows connection of industrial dust collector giving virtually dust free performance
- Supplied complete & ready to work with cutter head
- Updated version with improved electrics and start switch
Also available in 120v electric, as well as pneumatic and gas power.
Trelawny TFP 200 Large Area Electric Walk Behind ScalerSKU: HT3202404T
Ship to 20149
The Trelawny TFP 200 is able to tackle the most demanding surface preparation and material projects. This product is ideal for the removal of coatings and corrosion from steel and concrete surfaces to prepare for re-coating. This scaler is able to produce an ideal keyed or grooved profile on concrete for waterproofing and non-slip surface applications.
- Depth control maximizes performance and extends cutter life
- Integrated vacuum connection and hold-to-run handle
- Fully adjustable handlebar for operator comfort
- Remove rust; scale; paint; adhesives and more from steel and concrete
- Production Rate: 300 sq. ft./hour
- Cutter life: 10;500 sq. ft.
- Motor Specifications: 230V; 50/60 Hz; 1 Phase; 3 HP
- Max Cutting Depth per Pass: 1/8″
- Cutting Width: 8″
- Dimensions (WxLxH) : 14″ x 35″ x 35″