Chicago 2-Lug Air Supply Couplings
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee | Free Returns
- Industry standard coupling for use with air supply hose
- Rugged steel construction
- Quarter-turn quick action connector
- Supplied with 3/4″ I.D. bore gaskets fitted
- Use HF CLP-1 or HF CLP-2 Lock Pin – (not included)
- Available with hose tail, male threads, or female threads
- Sold individually
Chicago 2-Lug Air Supply CouplingsSKU: P-FMAK
The industry standard universal couplings for air lines up to 1″ I.D. Sturdy steel construction helps survive the rough and tumble of the corrosion control industry.
Quick action connector features 2 lugs to provide secure holding power. Use safety clips and lanyards to protect against accidental disconnection.
Check gaskets daily – worn gaskets (and leaking air) result in lost productivity and increased operating costs. Commonly used for breathing air and small equipment air supply.
BLASTING PRODUCTIVITY TIP – AIR COUPLING SELECTION
Only use smaller 2-lug couplings for nozzles up to 1/4” (#4) orifice (100 CFM) maximum.
Nozzle sizes 5/16” (#5) orifice and larger require bull hose and large bore couplings to maintain productive blasting without excessive pressure loss.